Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jane Fonda Never Did This

Bread worked in the yard this past weekend. He has been understandably sore from this. He has a past of getting very upset when he is in discomfort, whether it is from a workout or from an illness. Usually, he gets crabby at me; as though I’m the reason he is sore or ill. This time has been decidedly better. I think he finally realized that this is not something I am responsible for. I can, however, be blamed for the plethora of reality television shows stocked in our DVR for a rainy day…

The other night, we were relaxing on the couch watching Biggest Loser, when I declared that I need a new triceps workout. My current one is just not cutting it these days. Bread, who wasn’t paying much attention to anything that was coming out of my mouth, told me that I should try “splitting up a stump” as a triceps maneuver. Riiiight. I’ll just get me an axe and perhaps take to falling trees out her in suburbia. “Hello? Yes, ‘Tis I, Jessie the Lumberjack. “ My response was, “Or, I could use my weights…” Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment