Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Go Shit Yourself

Dear Readers,

I just sat down to work on a post for this evening. I was finishing up a baseball game; the Detroit Tigers versus the Cleveland Indians. I’m a huge Tiger fan. Armando Galarraga was robbed of a perfect game by a terrible call. I am pissed. Jessie Domestic is outraged! It was a terrible call. I’ve nothing to post due to my current sour mood. Bastards! I hope the umpire, who made that call, is struck with terrible diarrhea tonight. I hope he fails to make it to the bathroom. Thanks for ruining my day, asshat.

Signed,

One Pissed-Off Domestic Diva

4 comments:

  1. Me to is pissed! The league has something against the D. The man (the ump) Has just brought my buzz down (Literally had a buzz) . He ruined my day off, and I don't get many that I can watch the game since I live in Ca. I all so hopes he has diarrhea, EXPLODING diarrhea. Take that doushe bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is actually my fault. I jinxed them. I was on the phone with my neighbor when there where 2 outs in the last inning and I said, "Shut out". I guess there is some sort rule about not saying it out loud. Sorry peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you curse me as well last Thurs night? I had a terrible case of piss ass so I must've angered you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of feel bad about this because the umpire was really sad. He apologized and admitted he was wrong. I take it back. Karma is a beotch!

    P-money-I did not curse you!

    ReplyDelete