Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best. Tortilla Chips. Ever.

So, one of these days, I'm going to get around to writing a post about my love for Costco. My obsession with this retail establishment goes way, way back. I haven't been able to find the words just yet. But, until then, I shall share with you one of my new loves.

Bargain shopper that I am, I will buy almost anything if it's on sale. We eat healthy: fruits, veggies and lean meats. But, I do love carbs. I am usually a sucker for sweets but lately I've really been feeling the salty. I have become obsessed with avocados. Which, as you know, are very good and good for you. I have been making guacamole and dipping veggies in it. Until yesterday when I discovered these chips.

These are significantly better for you than regular tortilla chips. They are made with Quinoa! They have fiber! And, they are delicious. If you're a Costco member there is a $2 off coupon. Since I am the Domestic Diva, I thought it only appropriate to share this discovery with you.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try them. Healthy chips = awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Columbus had his America. Ponce de Leon had his fountain of youth. Jessie has her fiber filled tortilla chips. I think we know who has the best chance of being regular here! Oh, and thank you for making me look up Quinoa! on wikipedia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome. You should try it. Delicious. A good substitute for rice. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete