Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nutters are Everywhere

Dear Thieves,

I saw you and I cannot believe what I saw. Picking through the closed pints of strawberries for all the good ones and moving them around. It's a pint! They are packaged by weight! You get what you get when you pick one! Select one that looks good! You don't get to do that. If they wanted you to do that, they would have left them unpacked. I was watching. My mouth was hanging open. You were creepy before I saw what you were doing. You were taking all the best berries and leaving a container of gross, nasty ones for some poor unsuspecting shopper to hurriedly throw into their cart and take home in the hopes of enjoying them later in the day or perhaps to use for a nice shortcake. Shame on you! You're going to get what you deserve; Karma is a bitch. You'll get it good for this one; you're probably going to step in a pile of dog crap on your way to a job interview. Rat Bastards.

Signed,
Disgruntled, but too scared to say anything

P.S. Thanks, at least, for making me feel like a "normal" human being. That is very hard to do.

4 comments:

  1. That stuff drives me nuts. Or when people let their kids snack on grapes out of the bag all the way to the register. Those things are sold by weight!

    (I hope you don't do that and if you do, I'm sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the grape theives as well. Pretty much, most of society, forgets there are rules. I have an endless list of complaints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable!
    And I agree with you on the grape theives. Same with the bulk products. And FYI - a "taste sample" isn't ok either!

    ReplyDelete